Thursday, June 2, 2011

Issmo. Claudia



Lights turned off another bill sent
The T.V. don't work and it's hard to pay rent
Home broke down alot of things need fivxin'
Barley got the money to put food in the kitchen
But no ones gonna get the best of me
Can"t nobody hold me down
Strugglin' and fightin' with a smile on my face
Cause I'll be the one to turn things around
Gonna break these chains and end the cycle
Make it to the top prove to all who was doutful
Because life hasn't been so sweet theses
years
Falling down while having to hold back the tears
But gotta stay strong for every little kid
So they ain't gotta do the things I did
With mi jefa stressin' and pa behind bars
It makes happiness seem so far
Whatever I do never seems to be enough
But when they push me down i get right back up
Seen alot of thing a shouldn't even know at my age
I know my future eight feet under or locked up in the cage
But we do what we gotta do to make it through theses hard times
I'll never be perfect but I'll try my best to make it to the end where I'll shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment