Friday, June 3, 2011

Never fail

"I'm done ,forget it its the last time I'm not turning back, just leave me alone I don't like this. I hate this, you know what it ends here. I QUIT!!
You know what. I'm done of doing everything and I cant get it right I just ruin everything ,I'm useless, I only did it to make my parents happy. But I'm done I just can't do it it's too much. I quit,quit and quit!!! Basta lla (Stop now).
That is what I hear every time someone wants to quit, they give up easily , and they will come up to me and tell me "well you don't know what it is like. Well I do know what it is like because just a few weeks back I had a situation were I was trying to make my parents happy. But there came a day where my dad told me he was finally going to buy me a guitar and he asked me if I was willing to give it a chance and try to learn how to play and I wasn't going to give up easily. I said it was OK that I was going to try my hardest so I started going to practice and I was learning and I at first I thought it was really easy because I'm a fast learner and I practice allot at first but then later on I had a situation everyone has. Well something everyone thinks is hard and something you can stop easily. It is quiting WHAT!!! People want to quit easily and they don't think of the people getting affected. I told my dad that I was going to try but later on I went and the teacher left more work and it was hard and I stopped to practice and I startedto be less interested in the whole guitar lesson. And one of the week I went the teacher asked me how it was going and I told him that I thought it was hard an I really started to loose the interest and I guess he got upset because he got out his phone and showed me this video. He showed me this video.http://www.vaclip.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1e61cb8dd3612f26d5ec. Later on I notice that people should not give up easily because this man has no arms and he can play the guitar imagine if you were helpless and you couldn't do anything in life you would be sad and you wouldn't be to do anything and this man is my hero right now. I look up to him because he is an inspiration because he plays the guitar with his feet ,it is hard to learn the guitar with your hands and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62849250@N00/542892224
imagine he plays with his feet he is just amazing. What do you think about this situtaion?
I'm just saying but you have everthting in life from feet to hands and you can; do anything you want to if you try and not give up. Because you are completly . I would you to look at this video and think twice before you think of quiting. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment