Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Missing Pieces...

You just replaced me like I meant nothing to You, You probable didn't even think twise about it. You tell me not to be mad at You because You don't even date Her, Yes that may be true but just seeing You with Her brought tears to my eyes. That used to me me but now it's Her!

As I was fighting back them tears I couldn't help but think...Do You even know how much You hurt me? Do You even care? Or do You just sit back in laugh? Do You laugh about me to Her? Do I even cross Your mind anymore or am I just some dull thought in the back of Your mind?

I've said this so many times that I will let You go and be done. Well it's easier said then done! It's like trying to stop smoking when You've done it for so long and you feel like it's all you know.

But when I felt Your arms around me and Your lips on mine, it brought back them old times, when You made me feel so safe, like You wouldn't let NOTHING happen to me, When it was just You and me!

I knew deep down inside that I wanted You still so bad, but as soon as I thought that my heart cried out "NO" because it knew all You would do is break again.

And it's hard to put the pieces of my heart back together, because all You even do is leave them scattered all over the floor. Although when I do put them pieces back together it wont be the some because I now have missing piece that now belong to You.

I held myself together so You wouldn't see me fall apart. But as soon as I got away, I feel apart. I couldn't find the strength to hold back one more tear.

The more I saw You the more I wanted You, BUT when I saw You with Her I realized something through all the pain, that You don't deserve ME!

 stock vector : Broken hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment