Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Before I met you everything was different, I was someone else someone who didn’t care about any one else but myself. I didn’t know what love was, till you came along, from that day on everything changed my world got color and I’m always smiling and you’re the reason why. Every time we are together I get this funny feeling inside of me , you make me happy in every way. Yeah we have our ups and downs but we work everything out. As long as I'm with you nothing really matters I’ve lost the fear of stepping out into the world because I know that if I do you’ll be there by my side tightly holding my hand, together we’ve been through a lot of obstacles in our path. It’s true lot’s of people don’t want us together so they try to split us apart it don’t matter. Because the harder they try the stronger our love gets. You trust me and I trust you, that’s all that matters. People say age is a problem but for us age is just a number , baby every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure and every minute I spend with you is unforgettable. I love how you always talking about how you want to make your life with me. I love when you come up from behind me to catch me off guard , wrap your arms around my waist and whisper into my ear “I love you”. I hope you know you can’t be replaced, there’s no one out there, in the world that can take your place, love me and treat me the same way you do. I just wanna let you know that I’ll never give up on you, I hope you do the same. Everything we’ve been through has been worth it. We’ve made mistakes but we are humans and we can’t help it, and we have learned from them too. I love the direction our relationship is taking, you’re not just my boyfriend but your also my best friend<3

G.G.G Iloveyou,
8.14.10 Always & forever<3

No comments:

Post a Comment