Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My beliefs on 2012 (:

      The world ending in 2012? Is it going to happen? Well one thing I don’t believe in is the prediction of the world ending. This prediction is so untrue and should have never been predicted, I mean just because the Mayan calender is ending doesn’t mean our world is going to end because no man can predict that it’s going to end only god knows when. People are getting to overly upset about this, that their spending to much money and some are even committing suicide but I don’t see why though. I honestly think there just trying to scare you because how can one person just come to predict that the world will end? I mean I just don’t get why they would try and do such a thing.
       I don’t know why people are so scared about the world ending because it’s all false. God will take us when it’s time and when he takes us that shouldn’t be a scary thing, that should be an exciting thing. Heaven I promise you is WAY better than earth! It’s perfect up there so if the world was to end I don’t think that should be something to fear. Man doesn’t know when the world is going to end so I don’t know why their trying to predict it.
       In my opinion the world is not going to end because they used to predict it all the time. There’s been over twenty predictions of the world ending and has it happened? NO! So I don’t understand why people are getting so scared. When god wants it to be the end it will happen, not when some man predicts it.

No comments:

Post a Comment