Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scary Story

Beep Beep Beep, I wake up and turn my alarm off, it read 6:00am. I get my clothes and go into my living room ,I set my clothes down on the couch. I was headed to the bathroom when I see my kitchen clock it said 3:00am, this is strange, I thought in my head.
I took a step forward and I see my bathroom door close slowly,I felt like a cold shiver run through my back and a sharp pain in my stomach. I turn around and laid down on my couch to take a nap because I was sleepy. As I laid down I took a look at the clock and it said 3:01. I fell asleep for a little but then I woke up I looked at the clock and it said 3:02 I had slept for only one minute.
I closed my eyes to see if I could go to sleep again but as soon as I closed my eyes I felt like someone or something fall on top of me. It was something holding down my arms and legs, I opened my eyes to see what it was and I saw nothing all I could see is my arms crossed and my legs too.
 The room was dark but in the other couch I could see a darker shadow sitting down, I was trying to see who it was but I couldn’t it was like a dark dark statue, suddenly I blink and the shadow wasn’t there I tried to move my body but I couldn’t I could only move my head and eyes. I moved my head and saw the shadow just standing by the door to my room, a few seconds later it moved again and this time it just stood in the middle of the room.
 The shadow moved from one couch the the door and to the middle of the room, it would get faster and faster and then slow down. Since I go to church I know all the prayers, I started to pray but other things would come out. I was really scared, I tried to scream for help but nothing would come out it was like if my voice had gone away I felt a knot in my throat. I kept on trying to scream and I noticed that when the shadow moved from the couch to the door my voice would come out. I remembered that my parents would leave the door open so they could hear my brother when he got up.
When the thing moved from the couch to the door I screamed Mom!Dad! But they wouldn’t hear me I guess because they didn’t come. I counted in my head 1,2,and3 Mom!Dad! I screamed again and nothing. I was feeling more scared because I felt more pressure on me and I was starting to lose breath. I thought to my self, is this my last day god?
 1,2,and 3 I counted again and once again I screamed Mom!Dad! But this time I think my mom heard me because she said “what”, I heard her voice but I heard it like if she was far far away. I screamed again Mom! and she said “what” again but further. But suddenly I feel the thing that was pushing me down let me go and grabs my legs and pulls me around the living room I was so scared. But then it lets me go.
 I see my mom come out of her room,her eyes all sleepy, but when she saw me she awaken real fast. “What happened?” she asked me, but I couldn’t talk back I was in shock. It took me a while to come back to my self. My mom told me that when she first saw me I was showered in sweat and that my arms and legs were crossed and that she tried to stretch them out but that they were crossed really hard.
After I came back to my self I explained to her what had happened, she thought it was all a nightmare that I had, but it wasn’t, if it had been a nightmare I wouldn’t of had scars in my back…

No comments:

Post a Comment