Wednesday, June 1, 2011

                                                Blair witch story
December 3rd, 1998

Emily Is a student, She study’s to be a reporter. John is her current boyfriend and Mason is both their best friend.

There has been a Story, Legend maybe. About a witch in North central Maryland. I am one of the few people who didn’t believe in the “blair witch”.. So i want to prove to everyone in the small town, two hours from D.C that it was just a made up story of woods. I talk the guys into camping out and staying one night and filming the whole thing with me.

December 4th . 7 PM

Night was falling soon and we still haven’t set up their camp. We traveled south. When we arrived at our destination we set up the tent, along with a fire pit and a few chairs to sit in. I wasn’t scared. what was there to be scared of? I had a few camera’s sitting around our camp site, One by the tree another by a rock and one inside of our tent. Everyone talks about how these woods are haunted. People say that the witch was Elly Kedward, an Immigrant from Ireland. She supposedly loured the children into her cabin out here, and took their blood. So she was accused of Doing witch craft and was charged. Well I’m tired, I’m going to get some sleep.

December 5th 12 Am

John and i both heard something. Mason went to look but didn’t see anything. I’m not sure if our cameras caught anything..

December 6th 9 AM

We walked out of the tent and there were lots of sticks in the shape of a cross with rope raped around it. One of my Cameras are missing, and the other one didn’t catch anything. But we haven’t seen any witch yet. So after we ate a sandwich, we went and looked around. But we didn’t get far.. Because i came across trees tied together and rope raped around and there were little hand prints, As if this was a piece of children art work. I made sure i got this on tape. So we went back to camp to settle down for night fall.

December 7th, 12 am

I hear voices. Little whispers. Now I’m scared, I wanna get out of here! I woke the guys up and as soon as i told them what a been happening the tent started shaking frantically like the wind was blowing 90 mile per hour. I jumped up and ran out of the small in closed tent. I heard footsteps behind me so i ran faster and faster till the tears came. I couldn’t take this anymore. when i turned around i seen mason running to me. “we didn’t see anything like person, but we did see something” mason said. I felt horrified. I wish i never came out here, when i was little i believed in the paranormal but as iv gotten older it seems like all a big joke. Maybe these woods are really haunted, But this has gone far enough as soon as we can find our way out of here.. were leaving! When we got back to our tent, I then saw it. Hanging by the tree by a single rope. I couldn’t hardly breathe. I just felt the warm tears streaming down my face as i realized that we are in trouble.

December 8th, 9Am

I was happy to see the little light from the sun that the trees offered us. But then i heard yelling and screaming, It scared me because i didn’t know what had gone on when i fell asleep. When i walked out of our tent i saw mason walking away from our site. Then it hit me what had happen. John and mason are fighting because they are both pissed at me, for bringing them out here. We have no food. Little water. both cameras are missing. and now I’m alone in this., So we all packed our stuff up, because we have not food. So we have to cut this project early. We started walking south.. because that’s the way we had came in from the car. I remember it. We walked this direction for almost two hours now, and we haven’t seen or heard any sounds of life besides us and our walking.

December 8th 7 PM

Night is falling again.. and we are still out here. I heard a scream. I made John come out with me. and then we saw.. Mason’s flannel shirt on the ground balled up. I picked it up and there was a paper with children hand prints.. and a bloody heart. We had to get out of here, so i got our flash lights and clothes and we just started walking any direction.. and that’s where we went wrong. An hour or so later we came across an old wooden building/house. Did someone actually live out here? If so. They are crazy. I wanted to find out so i went to the door and knocked. Obviously that was a stupid idea because the house looked empty. No sign of life. So i made john go first of course and as we walked threw the house, it got colder.. and then we heard masons voice! But where was it coming from? Basement? So we headed down there and then we saw her.. Later after three days of search for the three young adults, the case was closed. Emily’s mother didn’t give up.. So she searched and a few years later she found all Emily’s camera and etc..

Authors Note:

None is really sure if this is just a tell, or a true story. Supposedly None could find “Emily, john or mason’s body” There were real character names.. But i changed them and a few other events in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment