Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear Diary

Written by Morgan Craddock, 2011

Dear Diary, Its May 12th
My name is Emily I’m starting college in August I’m 19  and this is my first page in my diary i have never have done this be fore so I’m trying new things out.
Dear Diary,
Its July 8th At 10:00am And today is the first day of my scuba diving lessons and I am doing it all on my own no friend’s or anything and that’s a big change for me because I do everything with my friends and its time for a change.
Its July 8th at 4:00 pm. Today during Scuba lessons I mad eye contact with this very cute guy his name is Blake.  After class we started talking and found that we had a lot in common. While we were talking, he asked for my number and said maybe sometime this week we could go out and get to know each other a little bit better. I was thinking to my self I am so lucky.  Other then that Scuba diving went great and I’m happy I did this.  the water was cold but it was hot summers day so it was good. It was so amazing to see all the fish, one fish I saw was the clown fish.
Dear Diary,
Its July 10th at 10:00 am, So today I have Scuba class and I’m really hoping he would have called me by now but he hasn’t so I guess we will see how it goes.
Dear Diary,
It’s July 10th at 6:45 pm. Blake was there and he asked me out to coffee after class and of course i said yes! We went to starbucks and got to know each other on a whole nothing level and he said that he would love to take me out on a real date. Ahhh I was so happy when I came home I just layed on my bed for a little while thinking about how cute he is and how much I like him and that nothing can stop me now for falling for this guy.
Dear Dairy,
It’s July 12th at 10:53  Today is the last day of Scuba diving lessons and I’m becoming a certified Scuba diver and also the last time I’m going to see him without making plans and I hope he likes me as much as i like him he’s everything I’m looking for and ugh I just cant wait to see him. <3
Dear Diary,
Its July 23 Me and Blake have been hanging out almost every day. I like him so much and I think he likes me to. Well I mean hope he does if he’s spending all his time with me haha.
Dear Diary
 it August 19th and today is my first day at college. I just found out that Blake is going to the same college as me I think that’s amazing I hope today goes really good a I make a lot of new friends.
To be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment