Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No one can replace.

Your as fierce as a lion
Never herd you cryin
No you aint lyin
I feel your pain
It makes people go insane
You keep things to yourself, privately
Don’t want anyone to worry , obviously
You have a vivid imagination
I thank god for the lovely creation
Your my brother
& I could ask for no other
You taught me to commit no crime
To waste no time
To overcome it all
Not to breakdown or fall
You made me believe in myself
When there was nobody else
Emotions roaring , people ignoring , options are soaring
But there was always you
You taught me to be someone
To be me
& you guided
You gave me a different direction
With much affection
You helped me get back up
From painful depression
Much love & respect
For my choices & decisions
You supported me
When i needed someone , desperately
We both have memories
No one can replace
Gave much grace
With a steady pace
Yes there are times we argue & get upset
But we don’t regret
& We wont forget
But we made it to the top
Look at us now
A good life, a good future wife
No more pain & aggression
No more tension
We learned a lesson
No things aren’t perfect
But things aren’t the same
but what’s in the past , is in the past
Forgive & forget
Like i said live with no regret
Your always there for me, as I am for you
& one day , you will move away
Just know your here in my heart
& always you will stay <3
-katelynn Estevez

No comments:

Post a Comment