Friday, June 3, 2011

!!~!!For You!!~!!

For you a special person….
Who will always remain in a special place in my heart forever…..
For you the one who held me in your loveing arms for the first time…
Your the one who was there to see me take me first baby steps…
For you the one who will and always will be my #1 bestfriend….
Even though we have had our ups and downs…
At the end of the day we know we still love each other…
For you at beautiful independent women who struggled a lot for me…
You were still standing tall and strong to be ready for the next battle…
For you who now is my my angel that is watching over me….
I know you dont want me to feel hurt or guilty but I do….
For you the one who has been seeing me make BIG mistakes….
I know your disappointed at times for what I have done…
For you I am glad n thankful to have had you here for me….
Because without you I don’t know were I would be right now in life….
For you I will miss and love a lot until the day we meet again….
I will stay strong and grow up to be the women you wanted me to be…
For you my loveing mother who I think about everyday of the hour….
This is your babygirl just droping by to say I love and miss you..
…………………………………………..LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment