Friday, June 3, 2011

Lovely Her I Really Love

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26224875@N02/5396965959
Nothing can make me feel better
Her Lovely hair
Her Lovely smile
Lovely eyes the way they are as green as mine
She is so Lovely smart, and, beautiful
Lovely, Lovely, lovely you

Lovely everything that I dream of
Could wish for Lovely you
Wish I could see her Lovely Sparkle
Lovely now always will
Love you forever and still
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely you

Without you I’m not complete
Because you are the only one I seek
Forever and always you’re with me
I will always see your beauty within
And you know when I see you
I can’t help but grin
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely you

You’re still the one for me
And I will always remember
When your lips touched mine
I wonder if you love me
So please give me a sign
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely you

Alexys This poem is for You

No comments:

Post a Comment