Friday, June 3, 2011

Heart........

There’s a girl that likes this boy.She doesn’t know how to tell him.All these what if questions are running through her head.She talks to one of her close friends and she tells her to tell him how you feel. She’s so scared because she doesn’t want to get her heartbroken.One day she decides to write a letter and give it to him.

The Letter….

Well I don’t know how to start this off about how I feel about you it’s kinda hard for me to tell you.Normally I don’t tell people how I feel I just hold things in.But I really,really like you..

From.The Girl

He takes the letter and her friend trys to talk to him and get them to date.Well as the days go by the boy never replys and the girl moves on with her life..So some weeks or months go by and one day they happen to run into each other in the hallway at school it’s seems he’s been going around school telling people we went out the girl had no idea at all she was lost and confused and didn’t know what to say for herself but WE DID!!! (In Shock) the boy says yes…the girl still was lost and confused then she say’s okay I remember to try and play it off the make him look good. But as the went there sepreate ways it all comes back to the girl and she is thinking well maybe we did go out but I just can’t remember. The girl was kinda happy.Her feelings grew for him as she went on with her life and she didn’t know what type of feelings she was having because it was a crazy one and it was very unusual for her.Well from then on they have been talking for a long time.They have there ups and downs but in the end they still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment